Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request Forms

  1. Application for Service - Commercial

    Town of Maysville Application for Water/Sewer Services for Commercial Property

  2. Pavilion Rental Waiver and Release Form
  1. Fix It Form
  2. Service Disconnection Request

    Town of Maysville Public Utilities Service Disconnection Request At least 24-hour notice is required: Monday - Friday only